The Bosworth Company is one of the premier plumbing & air conditioning companies in Midland, TX, with additional locations in Kerrville and Odessa serving all of West Texas. We offer all the air conditioning and plumbing services you need to get your home ready for spring.
Long, cold winters can leave the plumbing in your home in less-than-perfect condition. You’ll want to be sure your water heater is still running properly, and you might have clogs building up in your drains as well that should be taken care of as part of your spring cleaning.
Here are our additional plumbing services:
- Gas, electric, and tankless water heaters
- Disposals and dishwashers
- Plumbing fixtures/faucets
- Sewer and drain cleaning
- Water, gas, and sewer lines
- Slab leak location and repair
- Pool and spa heaters
- Disposals and dishwasher installations
- Gas Logs
The Bosworth Company is one of the best plumbing companies in Midland and West Texas. Licensed, highly-experienced plumbers perform all of our plumbing services.
Air Conditioning Services
When the days start getting longer and warmer, it’s likely that your air conditioner will need a tune up. Don’t wait until the dog days of summer to find out there’s a problem with your air conditioner. From cleaning to preventative checks, The Bosworth Company does it all. Call the best air conditioning company in Midland for any of the following services:
- Check, clean or replace filter(s)
- Clean condenser coil
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect and/or clean condensate drain
- Inspect safety controls
- Check refrigerant charge
- Lubricate motors
- Check amperage
- Check and calibrate thermostat(s)
- Check condenser fan motor(s)
- Check relays and capacitors
- Check temperature differential
- Maintenance supplies
Contact Us Today
At The Bosworth Company, no job is too big or too small. We’re available 24/7 to assist with any problems you may be experiencing in your home. To learn more or schedule a service call today call us at (432) 570-5233 or use this link. We’re worth the call. Always.