The Future is Now
One of the most rewarding aspects of being in business for over 70 years is witnessing the development of exciting new technology. The Bosworth Company is proud to partner with brands like Lennox, Mitsubishi Electric, WaterTech, Kohler, Noritz, and more to bring our customers the most cutting-edge, efficient products available on the market.
Here’s a spotlight on some of these advanced products:
Lennox iComfort® Thermostats
Lennox iComfort® Thermostats are smarter than any you’ve likely come across before. Here are just a few of the available features:
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit compatibility and management via iComfort® Thermostat Apps
- Allergen Defender – monitors the air quality and pollen levels of your local zip code and automatically turns the fan on to clean your home’s air when allergen levels are high
- Perfect Temp – Works with your system to heat or cool as needed to preserve your temperature in any weather, year-round
- Remote Troubleshooting – Makes it possible for technicians to use a mobile device to adjust system parameters to fix problems, without ever making a trip to your home
Lennox Precise Comfort Technology
Certain Lennox home comfort systems are equipped with Precise Comfort Technology that:
- Keeps your air perfectly comfortable at your ideal temperature setting
- Provides a continuous supply of cool or warm air while maintaining energy efficiency
- Is programmed to know the humidity of your area and adjust humidity removal accordingly
Mitsubishi Electric Advanced Technology
Mitsubishi Electric heating and cooling systems feature advanced technologies including:
- 3D I-See Sensor™: Maintain your precise desired temperature with a sensor that scans the room and adjusts accordingly.
- H2I® Technology: Hyper-Heating technology allows your family to maintain comfort inside even when it’s extremely cold outside while saving energy and money.
- Air Filtration: Experience cleaner, healthier air with filtration systems that capture odors, allergens, bacteria, and other contaminants that impact air quality.
Noritz Connect WiFi Adapter & App
Tankless is now connected, providing only the most relevant data that you need.
- Wireless Control: Control heater functions using the Noritz Connect full-featured app
- Diagnose and Maintain: Homeowner and contractor alerts & reminders for fast and proactive maintenance.
- Usage Statistics: Track your usage over time and monitor energy efficiency with generated charts based on your use.
KOHLER OnCue Plus Generator Management System
Whether you’re at home, traveling or on the go, you’ll never have to worry about the power in your home or business. Paired with a standby KOHLER® generator, the OnCue® Plus Generator Management System and App give you peace of mind in the palm of your hand.
- View real-time power status and manage your entire system from your computer or smart device
- Optional Programmable Interface Module (PIM) allows you to pair items such as appliances, outdoor lighting and storm shutters with the system to turn them on and off from anywhere in the world
- Receive instant generator updates via email or text message.
WaterTech AquaHelix Technology
All WaterTech Pro Series Water Softeners/Conditioners come equipped with their revolutionary and proprietary AquaHelix water distribution technology. AquaHelix technology ensures that Pro Series units:
- Save water and salt through efficient tank and plate design
- Remove contaminants with better flow and pressure than competitive methods