Midland Heater Repairs and Maintenance
We all look forward to a comfortable, warm home at the end of a cold winter’s day here in Midland, TX. Our NATE-certified technicians at The Bosworth Company provide heater repairs and maintenance services in Midland, Fort Stockton, Kermit, and surrounding areas.
As a local heat repair company, our team of skilled professionals is ready to offer routine maintenance and emergency heating repair when you need it.
Signs Your Heater Need Repair
If your heater won’t turn on, it’s definitely time to call us for heater repair. Some other signs you need professional heater repair services include:
- Rising Utility Bills: If you notice a spike in your energy bill, your heating system likely needs a tune-up.
- Loud, Unpleasant Sounds: Do you hear unusual clangs or bangs from your heating system? Your unit could have loose parts or a broken fan belt that needs urgent repair.
- Inadequate Heat Output: When the heater’s filter is damaged or clogged up, the heater will not reach the desired thermostat temperature. If this happens, call us to replace or clean the filters.
- Lack of Heat: If your heating system is on but not blowing warm air, it could either be an issue with a tripped circuit breaker or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Reduced Indoor Air Quality: The heating system has a filter that collects dust particles. Over time, these dust particles can leak into the air and cause illness and allergies if you don’t replace or clean the filter.
When we come out for heater maintenance, ask about our AC maintenance to keep your entire HVAC system running smoothly.