Midland Geothermal Heating & Cooling Systems
Are you looking for an affordable, reliable way to manage the temperature in your home or business? A geothermal system saves you money while reducing your carbon footprint, making it a leading solution to the current energy crises.
The Bosworth Company is your local geothermal heating and cooling installation and repair expert. Our NATE-certified technicians have the expertise to install and maintain these systems safely and efficiently. We offer a comprehensive range of high-quality services and a satisfaction guarantee.
Geothermal System Installation in Midland County, Texas
Geothermal heating and cooling systems come in two types. Open-loop systems use heat from well water to move heat in or out of your home. Closed-loop systems rely on the heat in the earth to warm or cool your home.
Although these systems are a significant upfront investment, more and more homeowners are installing them because the benefits are undeniable.
When you consider a geothermal heating and cooling system, you’re cashing in on a long list of benefits:
- Eco-friendly comfort: No emissions as you do not rely on fossil fuels.
- Energy-efficient: High efficiency, the quiet operation runs on free thermal energy from the earth.
- Better indoor quality: No forced air means no dust particles in the air.
- Cost offsets: You may qualify for a tax credit.
- Space-saving: The small footprint saves space in your home.
- Long-term investment: A significantly longer service life than standard systems.
- Safe: No flammable or toxic gases.
- Cost-effective: Less expensive to maintain as there are fewer moving parts.
Speak to our team about how much you might save by installing geothermal heating and cooling systems. To help offset the initial cost, we offer affordable financing options from GreenSky.
Need heating repair or replacement? Call us for service in West Texas!